Analytics Platform ‘CubeView’ Solution
One of the largest logistics companies in India with pan India operations having more than 80 warehouses has engaged us for providing a Business Intelligence Platform using which all the warehouse supervisors and managers – totaling more than 400 users – can review performance in two operational areas:
- Service levels
- On-time collection of accounts receivable on behalf of their clients
(more subject areas are being added)
The company provides integrated supply chain services to large multi-national clients, covering goods handling from local manufacturing centers or port of entry, warehousing , dispatches, transportation, invoicing, collection, accounting and inventory management.
We have implemented our CubeView platform having the following features:
- Interactive dashboards with tabular and graphical reports
- OLAP functionality to enable slicing, dicing, filtering and drilling down / up for reports and dashboards
- Self-service reporting to enable making new and ad-hoc reports on-the-fly for responding to evolving information needs
- ETL that pulls data from their operational systems and loads into Data Mart
- Access control to enable viewing of permitted reports and slices of information relevant to users’ span of control and authority.
The platform is hosted at the clients’ data center and is managed by their IT team while we are engaged in providing support for adding new subject areas and enhancements in the features.